[NEWS] The Week That Was 2.28 – 3.4
Category : Uncategorized
This weekly post will go live every Friday, highlighting news from the world of miles, points, airlines and credit cards that you may have missed.
- Rumors that big changes are coming to the Chase Freedom card in early March. (I covered this here.)
- SPG Sign-Up increases to 35,000 on both personal and business cards. Ends March 30, 2016. Covered here.
- Interesting comments from Delta’s incoming president on what they think about “Free” travel.
- As always, Cranky Flier has an excellent analysis of Republic Airlines’ impending bankruptcy
- The U.S. based airlines have bid for the slots once commercial air travel is set to commence between the U.S. and Cuba. Lucky has an interesting analysis… and I tend to agree.
- Great article by Julian (the Devil’s Advocate) over at Frequent Miler on paying $25 to get unlimited changes to Virgin America flights… Didn’t know and very useful!