[NEWS] The Week That Was – 3.5.16 – 3.12.16
Category : Uncategorized
- United miles expiring? Earn 1000 free United miles just by signing up for the dining rewards programs.
- Signed up for the SPG Personal or Business card at 25,000 or 30,000 points? It’s worth calling the number on the back of your card to see if they’ll goodwill match you 5,000 – 10,000 points to the new 35,000 point offer. Read here.
- Adding insult to injury on the upcoming AA devaluation, American is increasing their Level 2 awards for Australia and New Zealand.
- Do co-branded airline cards increase upgrade chances on flights?
- 3 new jetBlue cards from Barclays. Sign up bonuses at 30,000, better than AMEXs original 20,000. Analysis here.
- Chase Freedom Ultimate available in Branch today and online tomorrow (supposedly).
- Newly minted CEO of United, Oscar Munoz has recovered from his heart transplant and will be back at United soon.
- The Top 13 Things I Learned About Tahiti… Interesting read if you want to/have plans to head to French Polynesia