[News] What You May Have Missed – May 15 – May 22
Category : Uncategorized
- Use your points this summer to get some last minute award availability to Dublin, Rome, or Athens at its islands.
- Great follow up on European airports with the lowest fuel surcharges by MileValue.
- Some sweet new benefits for those who frequent Wyndham hotels (and may want to consider getting their revamped credit card).
- Delta flight award sale–flight starting at 5,500 miles one way. Be sure to check cash prices, too.
- Received weird postcards in the mail from Chase this past week? I received two of these post cards but am in fact eligible.
- Southwest opened up it’s calendar for reservations through 2016 and into 2017. Remember, you can cancel these and get your points back if it doesn’t end up working for you. Book early, book often.
- AMEX Froze and then unfroze peoples 100,000 points earned form the recently public AMEX Platinum bonus.
- TSA headaches again–some tips for dealing with long lines… And an analysis.
- This seems silly, but American will stop announcing connecting gate information in flight. Amazing news. Less announcements on board, the better.
- Non-stop flights from Belgrade – New York on Air Serbia’s new and leased A330.
- Love this: new low-cast carriers in Asia and South Pacific have formed a new alliance.
- EgyptAir flight went missing over the Mediterranean sea–our thoughts and prayers are with the those affected by the tragedy.
- My experience with product changing over Alaska airlines credit cards to no fee versions with Bank of America
- Hidden benefits to the AMEX Platinum Card
- US Bank’s Avian Lifemiles credit card will soon be discontinued… I wonder who will pick up the contract.
- Barclay’s pulled the sign-up to the Arrival cards. Last time, that was bad news.
- Southwest cards are back up to 50,000. No better time to get the Companion Pass.
- Surpass and no-fee AMEX Hilton cards are back up to 100,000 and 75,000 points, respectively.